When you stay at Lake Osprey RV Country Club you also have the opportunity to explore the Alabama Gulf Coast and all it has to offer. Beautiful white sand beaches, extraordinary golf courses, fishing, fantastic shopping, spectacular seafood restaurants and so much more. Check out the sites and information below to see what all we have to offer here on the Alabama Gulf Coast!
Area Convention & Visitor Bureau’s
- Dolphin Cruises Aboard the Cold Mil Fleet at Bear Point Marina in Orange Beach. Dolphins Guaranteed! See Dolphins Surf, Jump and Roll! 251.943.3510, www.dolphincruises.com.
- Barber Marina- Located in Elberta, Barber Marina is a new world class Marina located on the Intra-Coastal Waterway at Daymarker 74, just north of the City of Orange Beach, Alabama. 251.987.2628, www.barbermarina.com.
- Baldwin Heritage Museum- 251.986.8375, www.baldwincountyheritagemuseum.com.
- Sweet Home Farm. A working family dairy established in Baldwin County, Alabama in 1985 specializing in homemade assorted cheeses. 251.986.5663, www.southerncheese.com.
- Fort Morgan State Historic Site- 251. 540.7127. Today Fort Morgan is a testament to the evolution of American coast defense fortifications from 1834 to World War II.
- Soldiers Creek 18 hole Golf Course and Duffers Deli open 7 days a week.Championship class golf course with the best greens in Baldwin County, completely secluded by woods and without Condos on each hole. www.soldierscreekgolf.com
- Emerald Coast Sky Diving Center and Airport- for the real adventurers out there! www.emeraldskydive.com
- Blue Angels, Pensacola Beach, http://www.visitpensacola.com
- Waterville- Gulf Shores, 251.948.2106, http://www.watervilleusa.com/flash.html
- Gulf Coast Zoo-1204 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, 251. 968.5732, http://www.alabamagulfcoastzoo.org/index.html
- Gulf State Park-20115 State Hwy. 135, 251.948.7275, http://www.alapark.com/parks/park.cfm?parkid=22
- Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge-12295 State Highway 180, 251.540.7720, http://www.fws.gov/bonsecour/index.html
- Fort Morgan-51 Hwy 180 N, 251.540.7202, http://andy_bennett.home.mindspring.com/morgan.html
- Aaa Charters- 317 West Canal Drive, Gulf Shores, 251.948.2525
- Luxury Limo-623 Magnolia Circle, Gulf Shores, 251.968.6994, http://www.luxurylimollc.com/
- Pirates Island Adventure Golf- 3201 Highway 59, 251.968.4653, http://www.piratesislandgolf.com/
- Track Family Rec Center-3200 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores, 251.968.8111, http://www.gulfshorestrack.com/
- Casino Shuttles- 8275 State Hwy 59, Foley, 251.943.2744, http://www.casinoshuttles.com/
- Captain Don Getaway Charters-4788 Easy Street, Orange Beach, http://www.getawaygulffishing.com/
- Sailing Orange Beach-251.981.SAIL(7245), http://www.sailob.com/Default.aspx
- Wind Creek Casino-Atmore, 303 Poarch Road, 1-866-WIND-360, http://www.windcreekcasino.com/default.aspx
- Flippers Seafood & Oysterbar Grill at Bear Point Marina in Orange Beach. Fresh seafood prepared and served daily. Peel & Eat Shrimp. 251.981.3547, www.flippersrestaurant.com
- Pirates Cove Marina & restaurant: 6664 Co RD 95, Elberta. 251.987.1224 www.piratescoveriffraff.com Nestled on the bay Pirates Cove has been a long time local favorite. Watch the boats go by as you enjoy food, drinks and live music.
- Tacky Jacks, 27206 Safe Harbor Dr, Orange Beach. 251.981.4144http://www.tackyjacks.com/
- LuLu’s at Homeport Marina, 200 East 25th Avenue
Gulf Shores. 251.967.LULU(5858) http://www.lulusathomeport.com/index-live.php
- Live Bait Restaurant, http://www.livebaitrestaurant.com/
- The Hangout, 101 E. Beach Blvd., Gulf Shores. 251.948.3030. http://www.thehangoutal.com/cms/content/view/19/33/
- Tin Top Restaurant- 17240 County Road 10, Bon Secour Hwy., Bon Secour, 251.949.5086, http://tintoprestaurant.com
- Road Kill Café- 25076 State St, Elberta, 251.986.537
- Tambo’s-27950 US Hwy 98, Elberta, 251.986.8744
Festivals & Events